Traditionally, the kitchen is the gathering place in most homes where meals prepared with love, for the ones we love, are created. Many of us have fond memories of family meals prepared on an old fashioned antique stove; be it something from our past or something we saw in a movie. We can’t travel back in time to when these stoves were made but, it is possible to bring a fully restored antique stove into our present day life.
Owning a newly restored antique stove is not only sure to be the topic of conversation at your next dinner party it also has additional benefits:
- Our restored stoves are outfitted with a safety system that lets you light them like a modern stove; without a match
- Stoves like the Chambers models "cook with the gas off", saving you on gas.
- Others, like Retro Crown stoves offer features not available on modern stoves (ex. 40" double ovens and six burners)
- These ranges will outlast any new stove as they are built with solid steel, porcelain enamel and intricately crafted parts
- Fully restored antique stoves could possibly last another 30 years or more
- Antique stoves are all the rage and are prominently featured on TV programs
We restore all gas ranges and most electric ranges (in a many colors) from a wide range of manufactureres including but not limited to Chambers, Caloric, Roper, Crown, Welbilt, Magic Chef, Franklin Chef, Garland, General Electric, Frigidaire, Maytag, Anderson, and many more.
Stove restoration is our business, and our goal is to make your grandmother's stove brand new again so you can pass it down to your granddaughter.
Antique stoves are absolutely gorgeous in any kitchen and will make everyone feel at home.